A Letter to Our Valued Patients
March 15, 2020
At this time when the news is dominated by the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to let you know that we are vigilantly implementing enhanced protocols to ensure your safety.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the local, state, and federal governments (World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control, etc.) regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure that we meet patient needs while doing our part to keep you, our staff, and our community safe.
For reputable information directly from these government entities, you may press on the following links:
Arizona Department of Health Services:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
World Health Organization
Here is what we are doing:
* We have enhanced our techniques used to clean our office spaces, paying extra attention to areas that are frequently touched by patients and staff, including, but not limited to door handles, light switches, arm rests, hard surfaces, etc.
* We are requesting the patients NOT enter the building if they have any type of cough and cold symptoms, and that they do not bring in visitors with them to their office visits, unless they are not needed for physical assistance.
* We are maintaining social distance by minimizing time in our waiting rooms.
* In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers. We are also urging all employees to be vigilant about frequent and proper handwashing.
* We are transitioning to telemedicine, with the focus on our most vulnerable patients first. (Please visit our "Contacts" page to connect to your telemedicine appointment.)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our providers and staff are here to support you.
STAY POSITIVE. BE HEALTHY. TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER. WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS.
"Fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes. I will help you. I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10